PAGES

Tyler & Todd | Backyard Wedding

Monday, September 8, 2014

I first met Tyler at church, she was the girl who quickly embraced me and shoved me into the group to make me feel welcome. I met Todd a couple weeks later also at church but he was particularly hyper that night and I remember him singing... staring at Tyler. Who knew that less than a year later they would be getting married! I am so proud of both of them for being so brave to start a new journey of life together. I know God has great plans for them, and I can not wait to sit back and watch from a-far what exactly that is. Tyler you are beautiful inside and out and I can not think of a better man than Todd to treat you like the princess you are. Todd you are a very lucky man, I will always be praying for the patience, love and leadership needed to keep a godly marriage! I wish you guys all the happiness in the world! Thank you for letting me be apart of your special day, I hope you love the pictures!



 





















 



 
























 


                                                        And they lived happily ever after.....

No comments :

Post a Comment